LTchiro

My blogs

About me

Gender FEMALE
Introduction Hi family, friends, patients and random followers! Join me as I try to be as healthy as I can to set a good example for others and my new little baby boy. Just some things to remember- I am not a gourmet chef nor am I a professional photographer, so I apologize for the lack of recipes and good pictures. Also, I employ the 80/20 rule. I try to eat healthy 80% of the time, and the other 20% I splurge... hope you weren't expecting perfection!