On Blogger since March 2009
Profile views - 516
Blogs I follow
- syllabus at dis/lit
- A Blade of Grass
- An Ontarian in Newfoundland
- Annual Report Photographer David Tejada "The f-Stops Here"
- aspie rhetor
- barebones communication
- Becoming Deaf in Norway 2007
- Blogger: User Profile: Tom Darby
- Blogger: User Profile: Øyvind Førland Standal
- Brand of Make Believe
- Charlie Swinbourne
- D I D I D U C ' S B L O G
- Deaf YouVideo
- DeafRead - Best of Deaf Blogs
- Digital Imaging Tune-up Clinic With Jim DiVitale
- Digital Storytelling
- ELIZABETH AVEDON JOURNAL
- EMBODYING PEDAGOGY
- Expressive Subjects
- Frank Petronio
- Frank Schaeffer
- In the world, but not of the world...
- Lens Heroes
- Living with Alzheimer's - My Journey To Forgetfullness!
- National Interpreter Resource Link
- PEOPLE OF THE EYE -…first, last, and all the time” – g. veditz 1910
- RESOLVE — the liveBooks photo blog
- Savage Minds: Notes and Queries in Anthropology — A Group Blog
- Say again?
- Sing your own lullaby
- Sudden Silence
- The Far Queue
- The Kafka Pandemic
- Throw Grammar from the Train
- Vivian Maier - Her Discovered Work
- Welcome to codabrothers!
- What's your Story?
- Wood and Pixels Narratives -A photo blog encouraging the art of prose
- X Rx
|Occupation||Being here now (with options)|
|Introduction||I am a fellow traveler along the expressive road of reading, w/riting, and rhythmic tics with a wry bred sensibility and quirky sense of humor. I have been known to wander in the soup kitchen of the unconscious with a sling bag filled with life maps old and new, lights with grids and zooms still untested, image-shaping tools, an eye for composition and critical, candid, self-reflective expression, and a go-bo or two.
~ I am a reader, writer, and image-maker with a shifty skeletal structure embodying entropy (things fall apart), a maddening auto-immune disease (M.E.), and fluctuating hearing that leaves me straddling the world of aural hegemony and searching for Deaf community.
~ Betwixt and between the worlds of health and illness, hearing and signing, structure and process, inertia and creative expression, embracing alterity, I am here now.
|Interests||Language and culture, home and alienworlds, discourse and practice, wild being and transgressive bodies, how words mean, interludes in the everyday|