About me

Gender Female
Industry Law
Introduction i am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, cousin, niece, aunt & a friend to anybody who likes me & my craziness. i'd like to be alone with my thoughts at times, but that's just 5% of the time & the other 95% of the time, i'm mostly very chatty, so be ready! :) i have very simple joys .... other than yummy foods, good books, interesting magazines, insightful movies and talking to my friends over cups and cups of hot coffee, i love spending time with my boys. they are the two most important people in my life. everything we do together is a memory in the making. i never knew that my best friends will turn out to be my husband & my son, isn't that something? life's just great! everyday is always a new day! I like saying "HAKUNA MATATA", a swahili phrase, popularized by the Lion King soundtrack which means "NO WORRIES", a trouble-free philosophy! it's also my boy's favorite phrase since he was 2 yrs. old & we made it a habit to keep the phrase alive in our everyday vocabulary! HAKUNA MATATA Everyone!
Interests spending time with my boys, preserving kodak moments, reading, learning to write better, movies, DVD's, music, puzzles that drive my brain crazy, travel, long drives by the coast, shopping, scrapbooking, trying new cuisines, talking to friends over cups of hot coffee, making new friends and keeping the old ones......
Favorite Movies romantic comedies, feel good movies
Favorite Music smooth jazz, r&b
Favorite Books non-fiction, biographies, self-help books

Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

chopsticks :)