Lily on the Road
On Blogger since January 2008
Profile views - 4937
Blogs I follow
- A Journey Through A Running Life
- A Shirt That Races
- A side of GRITS
- Adventure Seeker
- Attempts at Middle-Aged Fitness
- Chubby Chicks Run Too...
- Cycling Through Life
- Gotta Run.... Gotta Ride...
- Legs &amp; Wings
- Living and Tri-ing in River City
- Ramblings of a Running Addict
- Run Dando Run!
- SuperDaves Running Away
- the blue colnago
- THE CRAZINESS OF MEL (MELISSA CRANDELL)
- Trail to Wellness
- Tri-ing With Twins......
- TRIGUYJT TV GUY--TRIATHLETE--ULTRA MARATHONER.. PARADISE IS WHERE YOU ARE
- Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition
- Vegas Runner
|Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Introduction||Many roads are behind me, many more are before me. Hopefully not to many bridges burned. Life is fun if you don't weaken. Join me in my "marathon & triathlon" year|
|Interests||time with family and friends, running half marathons, marathons, triathlons, gardening and reading.|
|Favorite Movies||Gone with the Wind, The Wizard of Oz, Bourne Identities, 2001 A Space Odessey, It's a Wonderful Life, Scrooge, A Muppet Christmas Carol, Shrek|
|Favorite Music||Janis Joplin, Big Mama Thorton, J.J. Cale, Eric Clapton, The Allman Brothers, Steve Winwood|
|Favorite Books||I'll read just about anything except porn!|
If your whole body were a hot air balloon, would you stop eating spicy food?
No way! Methane will just take you higher!!