On Blogger since January 2009
Profile views - 1076
Blogs I follow
- 20,000 Leagues Into My Brain
- 32 pounds of Rump Steak please Santa
- <center>Boys Don't Like Funny Girls</center>
- A Memo From the Rhino's Desk
- Art Life Chooks
- Chaz's stuff
- Cheeseburger Gothic
- Dr Yobbo's World of Bollocks
- Fear Me Poony Hoomans!
- I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen
- In Queanbeyan Tonight
- In The Worst Possible Taste
- Lermontov's Liquor Lounge
- Mayhem Madness
- Mother Foccacia
- Move Along. Nothing To See Here.
- Murphy's Pondering Tree: Mark II
- NATALIA THE RUSSIAN SPY
- SoapBox Opera
- The Bruising Adventures of Girl Clumsy
- The Chipolata
- The RatBag
- Views from Above
- WARNING: May contain traces of bastard
- Writers Cramp
- YD's Dugout
|Location||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
|Introduction||There I was, looking for a laugh when I was directed here. If you're wandering the weboverse, looking for something profound I'd advise you to get the hell out of this blog 'cos it'll teach you nothing. You may however get a chuckle here and there. If you do, that can remain our little secret.|
Radio wire is often used to make bird nests. What station do they listen to?
How many times can a phrase be used before it becomes a cliche?