On Blogger since January 2010
Profile views - 366
Blogs I follow
- (RDM) Running Diva Mom
- ...my magic bean...
- 26.2 and a Mommy too!
- 365 Runs, Hopefully
- <center>Groovy Baby Blog</center>
- Adventures of the Tattooed Runner
- Age Groups Rock
- Be Your Best Runner
- Bona Dea Sanctuary Nature Notes
- BUSOLA ELEGBEDE
- Candid Utters...
- Colored Girls Grassroots Coalition
- Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom
- Diana's blog-My Life with Kettlebells
- discover life...
- Ecology Runner
- Endurance Isn't Only Physical
- Fair Weather Runner
- Food &amp; Recipes Blogroll - Want Something Yummy?
- grow peace and dance in the garden
- Growing Ideas with Johnny's Selected Seeds
- Handmaiden's Kitchen
- I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar
- I Had A Mother Who Read To Me
- I Have Run
- I'm Running to Eat!
- I'm still standing
- Its a Sweet Thing
- Lancaster's Edge
- Los Angeles Mamma Blog
- Mother Of Pearl It Is
- Nebraska Blog
- One Day at a Time...
- One Savvy Mom ™ | NYC Area Mom Blog
- One Step At A Time
- Push me... I need you!
- RACING WITH BABES
- Relentless Forward Commotion
- Revived Runner
- Rob Meets Blog
- Run In Freedom
- Run Petra Run!
- Running (Tri'ing) to Sanity
- Running Circles Around the Turtles
- Running in 2010 and Beyond!
- RUNNING WITH PASSION
- Skippy's Vegetable Garden
- Steph's 50 Marathon Challenge
- Tall Mom on the Run
- The Farmer Fred® Rant
- The Joy of Happiness
- The Morning Announcements
- Witter Timber Frame
|Location||Lincoln, NE, United States|
|Introduction||I had my daughter, Ayla, in April and decided that I was going to accomplish one of my biggest (and secret) dreams of becoming a runner. So here I am, putting one foot in front of the other.|
|Interests||loving on my pets, reading, horseback riding, camping, playing sports|
|Favorite Music||I am one of those rare people that will listen to whatever is on the radio. No exceptions.|
|Favorite Books||I highly recommend the Outlander series! I have read the books many times over and love them each time.|
You moved the pot before the coffee stopped brewing. Do you smell the mountains or the burro?
I smell the mountains... always the mountains.