Blogs I follow
- Awesome Billboards and Outdoor Advertising
- Creepy Cupcakes
- Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins
- Death Wore a Feathered Mullet
- Horrifying Foodstuffs
- I Love Retro Things
- I'm Learning To Share!
- Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder.
- Love It | Hate It
- Monkey Fluids
- Monster Crochet
- Muddle Vision
- Nathan Bransford, Author
- Of Cabbages and Kings
- Pot Pie Is Not Soup
- Random Acts of Vintage
- Recipes of the Damned
- Retro America
- retro momma
- Rip it to Shreds!
- The Girl Can't Help It Vintage Blog
- The Thrift Shop Romantic
- Vintage Bulletin, the Vintage Clothing blog
- Weird Meat - a food and travel blog
- Weirdomatic - Amazing Pictures
|Location||Thunderdome, Colbert Nation, United States|
|Introduction||I want to look like the kind of woman who would own a snake.|
|Interests||existing, doing liturgical dances, keys, vacuum cleaners|
|Favorite Movies||I only like movies with women wearing a lot of kabuki makeup who carry sharp things to maim people.|
|Favorite Music||Amish plainchant; yodelling (both Swiss in origin)|
|Favorite Books||Harlequin romances|
Paper or briefs?