On Blogger since September 2003
Profile views - 3541
Blogs I follow
- Back in the Pool
- 'New to Me'
- A Desperate Tatter
- Allison's Tatted Lace
- Art of Tatting
- Bella Sinclair Doodlespot
- Clyde The Mad Tatter
- Creepy Cupcakes
- Dantatters Nook
- Elizabeth's Lace
- I learned Tatting as pain management, Now I need Therapy
- Martha's Tatting Blog
- Needle Tatting and other Nonsense
- Nice Girls Don't Write Naughty Books
- Paperback Writer
- Perpetualplum's Weblog
- Tanya's Tatting
- Tatting and not a lot else!
- Tatting Tales ~ All things Tatting (It's an obsession)
- The Free RPG Blog
- Tia's Place
- Vinnie's tattings
- Wanda's Knotty Thoughts
- WELCOME TO MAGPIE'S COLLECTABLES
- With Needle and Thread I will travel far !
- Yankee Romance Reviewers
- Yorkie Sue's Tatting
|Location||North Carolina, United States|
|Introduction||Short, stocky, biblioholic, gamer geek girl|
|Interests||Tatting, gaming, reading, sewing, costuming, writing, manga, anime, history, genealogy, needlework, quilting, drawing|
|Favorite Movies||Princess Bride, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Thin Man, As You Like It, All's Well that Ends Well, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon|
|Favorite Music||Loreena McKennit, Meatloaf, Pink, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, Enya, Bowling for Soup|
|Favorite Books||Shakespeare's comedies, Canterbury Tales, anything by Lois McMaster Bujold, most of Mercedes Lackey, Andre Norton, H. Beam Piper's Fuzzy stories, MaryJanice Davidson, Nora Roberts, JD Robb|
The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
Won't, love potions that force the emotion are unethical.