Dr. Goldstein

My blogs

About me

Gender MALE
Industry Science
Occupation Semi-retired Peace Activist
Location Off The Grid - BC Canada, Canada
Introduction Freedom and Democracy are not the same thing. Democracy is 51% of the people trampling on the freedom of the other 49%. Freedom means making your own choices, and living your life as you please without government intrusion.
Interests Self-sufficient living. Farming. Raising chickens and rabbits. Hunting. Wilderness. Non-violent Resistance and Non-Compliance