"THE BARD WHO DOESNT HAVE TO TRY TOO HARD"
On Blogger since February 2008
Profile views - 3377
Blogs I follow
- A CRICKETING VIEW
- atul's bollywood song a day- with full lyrics
- DO YOU REMEMBER,WELL I STILL DO....
- Fit As A Fiddle
- Inversed Poignancy
- Life is Beautiful - Never Ever Give Up
- MUSINGS OF THE BARD OF MUMBAI
- Of something 'n' Everything
|Introduction||CHEERFUL despite all drudgery, am supposed to be. HEARTY self of mine, off late, very few, get to see. INNOCENCE that i had, eons ago, I know not, how i lost NAIVE atleast now, I want to be, somehow at any cost. MIRTHFUL, wish I could always be if had been decided by fate. AWESOME it would have been, if in this lifetime, got create. YOUNG in heart, i know, I won’t be, never ARTICULATE in my works, I want to be forever.|