On Blogger since January 2009
Profile views - 298
Blogs I follow
- Allergy Life in Loudoun
- Cake Wrecks
- Funky Food--Feeding Kids Allergic to Food
- Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef
- Mom's Food Allergy Diner
- my kids' allergies
- Our Story : The Good, The Bad, And The Food Allergies
- The Nut-Free Mom Blog
- The Whole Foods Allergy Cookbook
- Tubeless in Seattle: Triplets and a Big Sister (Life After IVF)
|Location||CA, United States|
You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
Happy that it's liquid. Getting holes punch in you is usually no fun. Unless you're into that kind of thing.