Michael A. Rees
On Blogger since August 2010
Profile views - 524
- Education from the Student's Perspective
- Let's Blow Things Up!
- The Most Awesome Physics Class Ever
- Accidentally Productive Biology
- Don't Come Here if You Want Something Useful
- I Actually Am Productive (A&P)
|Introduction||This blog began as a requirement for a Biology class; however, overnight, it blossomed into a commentary on education from the student's perspective.
(By the way, I have a tendency to overuse parentheses.)
From the post where I announced my change to edublogging: "To be honest, I'm a little nervous about this change. So many edubloggers are so knowledgeable and experienced that I can't help but feel like an uninitiated upstart who will only end up seeming somewhat naive. I hope that you will be willing to bear with me and hope that we can all learn from this experience."
What else can I say?