- UNCLE TONOOSE, random thoughts, photos and more
- Nutley Sons Honor Roll
- Uncle Tonoose on the Loose in Jersey City
- Belleville Sons Honor Roll
- Yountakah Country
- One Morning In Jersey City, N.J.
- Kingsland Manor, Nutley, N.J.
- BROOKDALE SODA -- Pride of the Garden State
- Sometimes I Swear In Italian
- Anthony Buccino
- BHS Class of 72
- Sixteen Inches On Center
- A Buccino Poem A Day
- AMERICAN BOY: Pushing sixty
- Legendary Locals: Nutley Notables
- Voices On The Bus
- Exit 151 Garden State Parkway
- CANNED, Booted, bumped, down-sized, fired ...
|Location||New Jersey, United States|
|Introduction||New Jersey writer Anthony Buccino has published eighteen books based in and around New Jersey.|
|Interests||Writing, local history.|
|Favorite Movies||Saving Private Ryan, Big Red One, The Longest Day, Battle of the Bulge, Frank Capra's It's A Wonderful Life, Airplane, Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, Blazing Saddles, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Animal Crackers, Buck Privates Come Home, A Night at the Opera, Young Frankestein|
|Favorite Music||Folk music, Dar Williams, Joan Baez, John Prine, Bob Dylan, Richard Shindell, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkel, Donovan, Arlo Guthrie|
|Favorite Books||The Strawberry Statement: Notes of a College Revolutionary, Bad Haircut - Stories of the 70s, Joe College, Little Children, The Trouble With Poetry, Saving Private Ryan, Pride & Prejudice|