On Blogger since July 2006
Profile views - 1157
Blogs I follow
- Action Figure of the Day
- Come, See Toys
- CREEPMAS : A Celebration of the Hallowdays
- Hey! Look at My Toys!
- Jeremiah's<br> Vanishing New York
- Lair of the Dork Horde
- Masters Of The Universe Classics
- Mostly Transformers Redux
- Ninjas and Nachos
- Random Toy Reviews
- STUFF CHRISTIAN CULTURE LIKES
- The Department Store Museum
- The Other Side blog
- The Toy Museum
- Tie Dye Travels with Kat Robinson - Arkansas's Most Respected Food and Travel Writer and Influencer
- Time Fishing
- Too Much Horror Fiction
- Toy A Day
- When Jesus Isn't Enough
- Why Did I Buy That Toy?
|Industry||Communications or Media|
|Location||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
|Introduction||I'm always saying, "I want to go to then." Here's where I work that out through photos and musing. Also beware of the curmudgeon.|
|Interests||Cold spaghettios, long drives, traveling to the known and the unknown, collector-type stuff|
Why don't you ever wear a scarf? It doesn't need to be cold outside for your neck to feel naked.
I...I am wearing a scarf. Are you even paying attention?