Blogs I follow
- 2nd Phases
- Chihuahua Pages
- chihuahua pictures, chihuahua information, chihuahua shopping at famous chihuahua
- Community Chickens
- Divine Dog Bark-tique
- Gizmo's Got "Pet Attitude"
- Jason. For the love of God.
- Life Through Peanut's Eyes
- Mainely Eating
- Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy
- Motherhood is Not for Wimps
- Painted Maypole
- RavenWorks Studio
- Reviews. For the love of God.
- Stephanie Snowe: The Blog!
- The Adventures of ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne
- Triz's Beading Mania
- Watch me! No, watch me!
- Wire Artisans Guild
|Location||Maine, United States|
|Introduction||Though I'd love to call myself a "free-spirit", that's just not the case. Call me a Type-A personality with a flair for the creative- someone who can work through an anxiety attack while sculpting polymer clay. My home is filled with my husband, my son, my daughter, 4 Chihuahuas, 2 cats, and what ever stray people my husband chooses to collect.|
|Interests||DIY projects, jewelry making, writing, reading, hunting the elusive beast "free time", trying to be a good mom, holding on to my sanity|
|Favorite Movies||The Princess Bride, Momento, Run Lola Run, Save the last Dance (I'm a sucker for dance movies) anything Tarentino|
|Favorite Music||Type O Negative, Lacuna Coile, Voltaire, The Cure|
|Favorite Books||Any book by Nancy A. Collins, Laurell Hamilton or Stephen King|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
Why, wodden clogs of course!