Meghann "Former Queen of the O2 People"
On Blogger since September 2008
Profile views - 1470
Blogs I follow
- 2nd Set: Down W/Disease&gt;Slave to the Traffic Light: A Double-Double Lung Transplant Blog
- Anything But Ordinary...
- Breath Sentence
- Color Me Healthy
- Mastering the Art of Breathing, One Stitch at a Time
- My CF, Transplant and Nursing Journey
- Never do anything you can't explain to the paramedics
- Run, Sickboy, Run - Cystic Fibrosis and Exercise
- sick girl speaks!
- The Blog Blog
|Location||Lexington, North Carolina, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a 29 yr. old female who had a lung disease called Bronchiectasis for 17 years. On Father's Day, June 21, 09, I recieved a double lung transplant at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, NC. Weeeeeeee I can breathhhheee!|
|Interests||Friends, family, my dog Neeko. Movies, music, reading (Sometimes). The interent. There's more I can't think of.|
|Favorite Movies||All different kinds. Including: Goodfellas, Joe Dirt, Tropic Thunder, etc.|
|Favorite Music||Different Kinds.|
|Favorite Books||Tuesday's With Morrie. The Lovely Bones. Among others.|
If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?
combination move: hair pull fingernail nipple pinch as I kneed them in the balls...or vagina..depending on their sex :)