On Blogger since May 2011
Profile views - 522
Blogs I follow
- Adventures of GuitarGirl RN
- Adventures of Hood Nurse: Hood Hospital 2, Electric Boogaloo
- Call bells make me nervous
- Crass-Pollination: An ER blog
- Doctor Grumpy in the House
- Enjoying the Small Things
- ER Nurse Insanity: The Texas Years
- Head Nurse
- Jamie's Perfect 10
- Life as I know it!
- madness: tales of an emergency room nurse
- Midwife on a Mission!
- My (Crazy) Life Starts Now
- Nine Texans
- Reverend Know-it-all
- Shadows of Augustine
- Shoved to Them
- The Creamer Chronicles
- The Doctor Stole My Stethoscope
- Welcome to Weird Nursing Tales
|Location||Midwest, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a Catholic, EMT, nurse aide working towards becoming an RN. Right now my life consists of sleeping, studying, and working. Thanks for reading this and coming along for the ride!|
Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?
Yes, because I am the turtle!