Blogs I follow
- Fashionista Dolls
- Jacky Pascal's Art + Stuff
- "The Style Lioness"
- A Shiver of Sharks
- Amy Cornwell Designs
- Amélia Delessi
- andrea joseph's sketchblog
- Art stuffs
- Bailey the Golden Retriever
- British Street Fashion
- Castellie's Corner
- CCHS art club disscussion blog
- De Journey of An Amateur Artist/illustrator
- Deep Thoughts by Depressed Darth
- dumb things
- EKOes sketchblog
- Faizal Ashrafi Photography - Wedding, Modeling, Events etc.
- gabrielle larysa steele
- Gorgeous Glam
- Hip Sexy Fun
- JoliMarbleSwirls - Modern Jewelry with a Unique Twist
- Lynn Scurfield Doodles Seriously
- Media's Darling*
- Miles To Go Drug Prevention Lecture Series
- Musings of Murzipan
- Nerd Couture
- Net Vignette
- Nomi Chi
- OH MY GOD!! Did you hear what Scarlet Fierce said??!
- Painting Tips and Tricks
- Perro Flaco Pulgoso Films
- RG chérie!
- Romina Rose May
- RYAN CHRISTOPHER
- Springfield Punx
- The art and times of Aaron Jasinski
- The Art Of Jessica McCourt
- the Trendy Dwarf
- Tofu Toast Studios
- Truly Awful Stuff
- Vlada Cotorobai blog | My style Diary |
- What Would Anne Boleyn Do?
|Introduction||I'll admit it right now, I am nerdy. I go to Comic Con every year no matter what. I have two Rainbow Brite shirts. I am not your typical teenage girl, or am I? I have noticed there are far more nerdy girls than trendy, popular girls in this world. So I have created this blog for all the girls out there who dare to be different, unique, and nerdy. Enjoy and email me any questions! ;)|
|Interests||Drawing, Painting, Fashion, Makeup Design, Film, Theater, Television, Tennis, Waffle House|
|Favorite Movies||Where the Wild Things Are, Catfish, District Nine, Rear Window, American Graffiti, Little Miss Sunshine, Cloverfield, All Studio Ghibli Movies, Teen 80s Movies, Star Trek|
|Favorite Music||Miss Li, The White Stripes, Arcade Fire, The Asteroids Galaxy Tour, Dan Black, Ben Lee, Vampire Weekend|
|Favorite Books||The Outsiders, The Looking Glass Wars, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Prince, That was Then This is Now, The Little Prince|
You can whistle and steam can whistle, so why do you sing in the shower?
Whistling in the shower DOES NOT WORK. I tried it. It doesn't.