Even more from Google
Post a Comment On:
Practice of Wisdom Psychology
No comments yet. -
1 – 0 of 0
Wisdom-decision making is a set of frameworks for making decisions about the fundamental pragmatics of life, when you are faced with big decisions, choices that profoundly affect your life and the lives of others.
A wisdom compass for leadership is:
1. The application of tacit knowledge through,
2. The acknowledgement of core values,
3. Balancing the interests of self, stakeholders, and the organizational community,
4. By adapting, shaping, or selecting appropriate responses,
5. In order to achieve a sustainable common good, while,
6. Directing attention to the processes of discernment, decision making, and action and,
7. Facilitating reflection and insight through experience, feedback, and evaluation.
posted by Peter Webb at
Leave your comment
You can use some HTML tags, such as
<b>, <i>, <a>
Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.
Choose an identity
You will be asked to sign in after submitting your comment.